This quiz from Facebook was called "First Share"
1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
Went to 2 proms at once, on the same night ! Both Richardson HS annd JJ Pearce HS ( rival schools, both proms held on the same night, on different floors of the same hotel) with my Jr High bf Bill (I went to RHS, he went to PHS) and my best gf Judy and his best guy friend Kevin
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
Yes, Bill, most days
3. What was your 1st alcoholic drink?
A margarita from Chili's. I think I was 15. (Sh! Don't tell my kids!)
4. What was your FIRST job?
Worked the cash register at Jack-In-the-Box on Preston at Valley View mall - followed closely by sales clerk at Sears and Sanger-Harris , both at VV mall in Dallas
5. What was your FIRST car?
1974 Duster, blue (No, I was not Daisy Duke ! )
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
My son, Tommy
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
My son, Will ( he is away at science camp for 3 weeks and I miss him !)
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Mrs Green. She was ancient but kindly. I still remember some little boy named Jonathan who sat near me and pooped in his pants every day.
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
Houston, to visit Mark at Rice and to party !
10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
Monica, and I am so happy to have finally found her on facebook
11. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
can't remember - does my grandmother's house count ?
12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
My dogs !
13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
My cousin, Barbara's.
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Flipped on the coffee machine
15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
Tex Jam at the Cotton Bowl
16. FIRST tattoo?
None yet, but came very close to getting the evil eye ( also known as a wadjet or oudja eye) tattoed onto my arm in the backroom of a bar named Waddi Razzuk's in the old quarter, Jerusalem, late one night in July 1981
17. First piercing?
18. First foreign country you've been to?
Does Mexico count ? After that, then England.
19. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
"If It's Tuesday, It Must Be Belgium" ( oddly prophetic)
20. When was your FIRST detention?
7th grade, the art teacher gave me one for glue on the desk - and it wasn't my desk, or my glue! Only one I ever was given.
21. What was the first state you lived in?
22. Who was your FIRST roommate?
23. If you had one wish. What would it be?
To wish for more wishes !
24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?
Well, my therapist says I need to let go and realize I can't do it all, control it all, fix it all. I need to be more zen.
25. Who do you think will be the next person to post this?
Who cares? If I am more zen, I'll just let it be, see what happens, where it takes me.....